Morningstar Direct access
Morningstar Direct is a global investment analysis platform that unites all of Morningstar’s data and institutional research, private and third-party content, rigorous analytics, and productivity tools. The software platform streamlines the process of finding meaning in financial information, then helps investment professionals communicate this information in customized reports and presentations with compelling data visualizations.
Please note: A user login and password are required for access.
This software is available on the computers in the Ames Library's computer lab.
If you are a student in the Portfolio Management class, see Professor Shim or Pana for user login and password information.
If you are an IWU student or faculty member and you would like to use the software and you are not in the Portfolio Management class, you may obtain the user login and password information in the following way:
1. Contact the library's business liaison, Susan Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org; x3045; 201-C Ames Library.
2. Contact a member of the business faculty.
3. Stop by the Help@Ames Desk, located on the entry level of the Ames Library.
Welcome to the Business Administration Research Guide for The Ames Library.
This guide will provide you with suggested resources for researching topics in business administration.
Questions about how to:
- get started with researching your topic?
- choose or narrow a topic?
- use a particular database?
- create a research strategy?
- or anthings else??
Please contact me and we can work together to find the resources you need.
(Contact information is to the right!).
Suggestions on other sources to include in this Research Guide, or ways to improve access to the sources already listed?
Please contact me with your ideas.